Oh my dear calendar, thank you for the little things that make life joyous:
- The opportunity to wear a sweater featuring a bear riding a hot air balloon (Wear Something Gaudy Day).
- The prospect of utilizing immense verbage to proliferate additional sycophants for this quixotic woman (Dictionary Day). Translation: The chance to use big words to get recruit more people who cater to me, an idealistic girl.
- The time to take a few assessments and live the dream of a student affairs professional (Evaluate Your Life Day).
- The venue to “drop it like it’s hot” (Snoop Dogg’s Birthday, October 20)
- The reminder that kindergarten was the most important year of my life (Count Your Buttons Day).
And just in case a visual is needed for number one (thanks Katie and Swandog, these are a few of my favorite items of clothing!):
Keeping it joyfully classy,